Take a look at these tutorials to help you get started ! Examples can also be found here.
View PicMonkey Tutorials here
Canva is a simple, drag-and-drop, design software that’s completely online and free to use. Design book covers, brochures, flyers, infographics, presentations and more. Check out these tutorials to help you get started.
Storyboard That is a graphic organizer and storyboard creator that reinforces english and history concepts in elementary school and beyond. Versatile materials and drag-and-drop technology make this program applicable across grade levels. Educators can also use this program to enhance understanding through visual learning. - Ed Surge
Please see teacher guides and lesson plan examples for ideas.
Get Started with using Smore's features here
Take a look at the quick start guide to get started with Blabberize
See all of the great ways you can use Big Huge Labs in the classroom here
edu.buncee.com is a great web-based content creation tool for teachers and their students.
By adding in videos, text, audio, photos, hyperlinks and more:
• Teachers can create interactive web based lesson plans to flip their classrooms
• Students can put together fun multimedia presentations using online sources
• Educators can assign buncee projects to integrate technology into the classroom and help support Common Core State Standards
• Students can create their own short stories on buncee, illustrating them with animated stickers and the draw tool
• Teachers can easily email classroom news and event reminders to parents - in a beautiful and visual manner
Take a look at some examples here.
This site has a variety of games and tools students can use to create and share information. Students can create Fakebook page, Twister tweets, and even a Pacman game to share their learning on this site!