Take a look at these tutorials to help you get started ! Examples can also be found here.
View PicMonkey Tutorials here
Canva is a simple, drag-and-drop, design software that’s completely online and free to use. Design book covers, brochures, flyers, infographics, presentations and more. Check out these tutorials to help you get started.
Storyboard That is a graphic organizer and storyboard creator that reinforces english and history concepts in elementary school and beyond. Versatile materials and drag-and-drop technology make this program applicable across grade levels. Educators can also use this program to enhance understanding through visual learning. - Ed Surge
Please see teacher guides and lesson plan examples for ideas.
Read Write Think Student Interactives
Get Started with using Smore's features here
Take a look at the quick start guide to get started with Blabberize
Big Huge Labs
See all of the great ways you can use Big Huge Labs in the classroom here
edu.buncee.com is a great web-based content creation tool for teachers and their students.
By adding in videos, text, audio, photos, hyperlinks and more:
• Teachers can create interactive web based lesson plans to flip their classrooms
• Students can put together fun multimedia presentations using online sources
• Educators can assign buncee projects to integrate technology into the classroom and help support Common Core State Standards
• Students can create their own short stories on buncee, illustrating them with animated stickers and the draw tool
• Teachers can easily email classroom news and event reminders to parents - in a beautiful and visual manner
Take a look at some examples here.
This site has a variety of games and tools students can use to create and share information. Students can create Fakebook page, Twister tweets, and even a Pacman game to share their learning on this site!
Meme Buddy Chat